[AT] Sort of ON Topic: Bridgeport Mills

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Mar 23 20:36:47 PST 2005

There's a place not far from me in the Cleveland, Ohio area that sells
Bridgeport repair parts. They have a nice magazine sized catalog with
exploded views of B-port mills and parts. If your mill needs more than they
offer then it is probably not worth repairing. They also have a branch in
Largo, Florida. I have a customer who rebuilds all sorts of machine tools
and they use HQT exclusively for Bridgeport stuff.

High Quality Tools, Inc.
34940 Lakeland Blvd.
Eastlake, Ohio 44095
1-877-DRAWBAR