[AT] dead list

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Mar 22 12:59:10 PST 2005

Thanks, George!

Phil

----- Original Message -----
>From    : George Willer <gwill at toast.net>
Sent    : Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:12:19 -0500
To      : Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-
tractor.com>
Subject : Re: [AT] dead list

>Phil,

About tractorforum.com, there's good news and bad news.  The bad news... it
seems Andy's forum is stone cold dead.  The good news... some of the
regulars have started a new forum and most of the guys are already there.
Give it a shot.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/

George