[AJD] The continuing plow bolt saga

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 22 09:51:52 PST 2005

Bruce:

What I was trying to differentiate was that these were the 10H Type which
are "repair bolts" as opposed to 9H which are the "original type" used at
the factory. However the heads are similar design.

Surely someone has a JD plow with Syracuse bottoms on it that can tell me
what the plow bolt head looks like.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door