[AT] Sort of ON Topic: Bridgeport Mills

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 04:41:24 PST 2005

I have an old taiwan mill/drill   It is the best drill press I  could have.
I use if for a good heavy duty drill press.   My  Bridgeport is used for
milling shaft keyways and other milling operations.   I really do not do much
flycutting.  If I need a flat part, I usualy swing  it in the lathe.  I have a 48
inch swing lathe.!!!!!   You cannot  beat a Bridgeport.  However, there are
some low priced bridgeport copies  around that can be had for about $1500...

Cecil in OKla