[AJD] The continuing plow bolt saga

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Mar 21 21:40:10 PST 2005

Well, since my question about plow bolts has received a response similar to
one hand clapping, I'll keep trying. I did find another book in my library
today which has some more information in it about plow bolts but it is not
very informative.

The book is titled:

John Deere Parts catalog No. 1-SP
Hardware and Other Standard parts
for
John Deere Implements and Machines

Pub # F-218 (1962)

It lists on page 16 a No 1, No 2, No 3, No 4 & No 7 Plow bolt repair head
10H type.

I sure can't figure out from the picture what NO 1, 2 & 4 are really
supposed to look like. No mention of a No 100 Plow bolt.

See this new information also at the same picture site:

http://public.fotki.com/deanvp/tractor_plows/jd-1/plow_bolts/

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door