[AT] Off Topic - Very unusual - HS Basketball

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon Mar 21 20:58:21 PST 2005

GO ORANGE CITY!!
You're right Dean - with a population of 5k I am guessing your' home town
only has two high schools and for them both to produce the same sport state
champions in the same year is, if not unique, certainly rare.  I imagine it
makes a guy kind of proud when he reads about what his old school has done.
I wouldn't know - I doubt if my high school has ever made it past round one
of the district playoffs.
Dudley