[AT] Green blood/Good tractor day

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Mar 21 13:34:34 PST 2005

Dave,

The Dotsons came as a group to help get ready for CubFest 2003 the weekend
before.  Among other things, they washed a lot of tractors.  When it came
time to put them away, Barb drove one of the Cubs.  She liked it and her
reaction was "Larry, you could get me one of these!"  She had her Cub within
a day or two and it was at CubFest the following weekend.

Make sure Jodie can bring hers to Bigdog's.

George Willer