[AT] Green blood/Good tractor day

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 21 11:19:21 PST 2005

I think any woman who accepts our hobby is a keeper.  I know where you are
coming from, I am an Allis Man and my wife wants a Cub.  When Barb Dotson
let Jodie try out her Cub it sealed the deal.  Oh well.  If momma ain't
happy, nobody's happy.  So I am know looking for a cub, but she is pickeyer
than I am.  Anyway, Hang on to her!

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C