[AT] Sort of ON Topic: Bridgeport Mills

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 11:07:26 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/20/2005 9:53:58 PM Central Standard Time,
gkhass at avci.net writes:

Does  anyone know if the company that made/makes Bridgeport Mills is still
in  business?  If so, I need a contact number or URL.
Especially needed  are manuals for a Model 112526, SN: J113541. My brother
purchased this at  a sale yesterday to help repair tractors. (Obligatory
tractor  reference.)  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Greg  Hass

Bridgeport is still in business.  tghere are a lot of aftermarket  companies
making parts for them.  Is this a step pulley machine?  I  have a 3 hp 2J
series.  A milling machine is a lot like an antique  tractor.  they are never
happy with the tooling at hand.  They are  always needing more tooling.....

C ecil in OKla