[AT] Left or right combines?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 06:58:17 PST 2005

Hi Dana,

That was the same here in SE NC.  Most farms were small.  Typically less
than 50 acres.  A farmer with 100 acres was a big farmer.  We never owned a
combine of any sort.  We always paid a big farmer or a custom operator to
pick our grains.  This was usually on a share basis.  If I remember right
the combine got 20%.

Charlie