[AT] Left or right bagger attachment?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 20 10:35:40 PST 2005

Well I had to find out for sure so this morning I looked in the old Case
operator's manual. Sure enough, a bagger attachment was optional instead of
the hopper for this machine. It replaced the hopper and had two spouts with
a diverter lever so you could have one bag filling while you were tying the
other one. Theres also a sort of carrying platform or chute for the bags
included . Theres a picture of it in the manual. I might get around to
scanning and posting it somewhere .

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/