[AT] new email address

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sun Mar 20 05:46:18 PST 2005

Irma
He may not have authorized receipt of mail from ATIS.  I receive emails from
Earthlink users and reply only to get an automated response from Earthlink
telling me I need to jump through additional hoops for them to allow my
response back through to the original sender.  I am getting to old and
cantankerous for that.  If someone from Earthlink sends me a direct email,
and wants a reply, they had better set their computer to receive the reply I
send.  The automated sign up on ATIS may have run afoul of Earthlink's
automated response requesting more action by the ATIS server which it was
not programmed to respond to. You use Earthlink too.  Are Kevin's email
settings set up the same as yours? Or are they set to where they require
additional approval to receive incoming mail?

John Parks
Boise, ID