[AJD] info

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Mar 18 20:43:54 PST 2005

Oh man. Moodie Implement then, correct? I have sent parts to them before. That's terrible to
hear about.
Quite a few years ago now, a similar incident happened in the Denver area. There is, and maybe
always has been, an auto parts store by the name of Svigel's. Now they are the old type of
parts store, they literally had anything you could think of in stock for vintage vehicles and
also a limited vintage salvage yard behind their store. They have been there ever since I can
remember and Dad used to take me there to find that impossible part he would be needing.
They keep a 1940's era car in front of their store painted up Denver Bronco orange and blue,
kind of fun.
Anyway, old man Svigel ran out into the busy highway in front of his store to retreive a metal
sign that hung on chain across their business entry and had been blown into the road by the
wind. You guessed it, hit and killed by a car. Another senseless tragedy

Very sorry to hear about Mr Moodie

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Mar 17 10:15 , 'Frank' <gremaux at tein.net> sent: