[AJD] Rattle Can Paint

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 07:20:32 PST 2005

I have seen a lot of "bluish" JD tracors and bought a brake housing out of
MO that looks darn near aqua marine as opposed to green.  I've also seen
older tractors pained Oliver green with red wheels, I only hope a dealer did
that!  My neighbor bougt a 38 A painted in Oliver colors  Th fellow he
bought it from had it 20 years and bought it from an AC dealer so we've
never been able to determine why it was painted that way.

Dana
SE PA