[AT] Cecil's snail mail address?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 07:45:13 PST 2005

 From Lucille: Cecil will be in the hospital until at least Monday,
then they hope to send him to physical therapy where he can
still have more tests done as an inpatient that an out
patient. He feels a lot better since they drew the
fluid away from his lungs.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

He that is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell
and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. -Thomas Paine,
philosopher and writer (1737-1809)