[AT] "First" diesel crawler w/ Blade

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Thu Mar 17 10:18:50 PST 2005

Thanks for all of the replies and references posted.  I have forwarded them
to the library and their patron should have lots of reading and references
to dig up.

As far as the non-diesels go, which was a short side-track of the thread,
the early steam tractors equipped with tracks go back into the late 1800's.

Thanks for your expertise and information.

John Parks
Boise, ID