[AJD] Rattle Can Paint

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Thu Mar 17 07:16:37 PST 2005

Greg, Ron, Terry, Dana, Tom, Marc & Lou -

Thanks very much for sharing your info on the rattle can paint.  My dealer isn't a
pure Deere dealership... they handle several different colored tractors... and don't
stock the Deere rattle cans.  I'll see if they can order some up for me.  I'm just
working bits & pieces right now.  Greg... I thought the gold flecks were in the yellow,
not the green.

Mike Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624