[AJD] Rattle Can Paint

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Mar 16 11:42:22 PST 2005

Classic green was intended to be a match for the old PT99 part # which was good up
through the 7720 combines and 4440 tractors etc.
Or so I was told
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Mar 16 10:29 , 'Ronald L. Cook' <rlcook at pionet.net> sent: