[AT] "First" diesel crawler w/ Blade

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Mar 16 11:07:47 PST 2005

Another source is "Ultimate American Farm Tractor Data Book: Nebraska
test Tractors 1920-1960 by Lorry Dunning.  ISBN 0-7603-0477-7.  This
book has a chapter called "Power Test Timeline" that lists all the
firsts in the series.  I get the impression from reading Dunning that
the "Diesel" and the Cat. 65 tractors are one and the same.  But what do
I know?  The Cat. 65 is listed as test #208.

Larry