[AT] "First" diesel crawler w/ Blade

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Wed Mar 16 08:08:18 PST 2005

Below is a copy/paste of a question I rec'd from a librarian in hopes of
helping an inquiring patron.  (very helpful library!)  The question involves
not just the "first" diesel powered crawler tractor, but the qualifier that
it be a "dozer", so the blade attachment comes into question too.  All I
have is a WAG with a +/- of several years margin of area.  Can ya'll supply
a more definitive and authoritative answer.  I will pass along all your
replies to the librarian.
Thanks
John Parks
Boise, ID
My name is Tonia Totten and I work at the Bristol Public Library and I'm
writing to you on behalf of a library patron who has a question that
hopefully you will be able to answer. The patron wants to know when the
first diesel powered bulldozers were made