[AT] OT: Eye opening ebay experience - a heads up

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Mar 15 19:32:34 PST 2005

Phil,

I was second bidder on a sizeable item this week... outbid with 2 seconds to
go.  That's life, but the 3 emails I have been getting offering the item at
my bid have set off the alarm bells. My response was to forward the emails
to spoof at ebay.com .  It is beginning to look like we should have
spoof at ebay.com in our address books if we bid on anything on ebay.

George Willer