[AT] OT : ! puter question for dsl

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Mar 15 16:32:09 PST 2005

Ivan,  do a web search for Zone Labs or Zone Alarm and download the free
version of Zone Alarm.   That should take care of any one trying to bust
into your system.

After you get it installed and set up like you want it run a search for
"Shields up".  That should take you to a site ( I can't remember it's name).
When you get there there will be a link you can click that says "probe my
ports".  If you have Zone Alarm turned up high enough that site won't even
be able to "see" your computer and you will know you are ok.

Charlie