[AJD] JD AG CD's - DEAN

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 15 17:17:16 PST 2005

Greg:

Thanks for looking that stuff up. So can we imply that the earlier DB #'s
are more oriented toward the antique stuff across the board? And that there
isn't duplication?

Do the ordering sheets list the contents of each CD? If so then that would
be all I need.  But I don't know how many sheets that is.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com