[AJD] john deere 400 garden tractor

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Mar 15 12:33:38 PST 2005

A fellow here repowered his 400 with a Subaru engine.
Talk about a brush cutting machine. He sold out and another friend of mine owns it now
I see no reason why it wouldn't work to use a Honda on the 400
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Mar 15 13:16 , Steve Bachman <scbachman at agere.com> sent: