[AT] O.T. except for camping at tractor shows

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 15 08:13:19 PST 2005

Dave Laughead has a place to dump right in his yard.  I guess there used to
be a mobile home there and the sewer pipe is still sticking up.  That is
really handy.  I am sure you could use it, but I'm not sure how economical
that would be. :) lol

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C