[AT] O.T. except for camping at tractor shows

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 15 06:14:36 PST 2005

I'm not sure if they are standard or not. Might depend on the size of
the unit (sleeping capacity?) much like a house.

I've got a 28' TT with bunk beds for the kids. It's tanks are 37 gal.
fresh water, 30 gal. grey (shower/sinks), and 30 gal. black (stool). I
think looking at Jayco's (http://www.jayco.com) web site (mine is a
Jayco) those are fairly common sizes.

Brad

On Mar 15, 2005, at 8:09 AM, Indiana Robinson wrote:

> 	Does anyone know what the average sewage holding tank size is on most
> RV's ?
>
> --
> "farmer", Esquire
> At Hewick Midwest
>       Wealth beyond belief, just no money...
>
> Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish
> Highlands,
> Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100
> years
> before the revolution.
>

> Francis Robinson
> Central Indiana USA
> robinson at svs.net

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/