[AJD] John Deere 650

lyman amsden anneandlyman at rangeweb.net
Tue Mar 15 05:22:47 PST 2005

Greg

The 650 is at a sale, and to me it will be a garden tractor, compared to
the G. My G is almost too big to turn around in a garden.
But the main excuse for buying it would be snow removal and landscaping.
With the station and rental properties and other proper4ties we have
about 17 lots here in this small  town, most of them with gravel
driveways, would be nice to have something to use on them. And the 4
lots back of the gas station are gravel too, and in need of blading.
The ad says low hours and clean. Should go down and check it out ahead
of time, I guess.
Thank you for your answer, every bit helps!

Amsden, south by east Montana