[AJD] JD Power Block Manufacturer??

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Mar 14 22:50:33 PST 2005

Maybe another JD mystery solved:

A couple of messages on YTMag may have revealed the manufacturer of JD Power
Blocks that TSC Sold:

YTMag Messages:

"I was in a TCS store this weekend and happened to see a book on the history
of the TCS company. The question of who made powerblocks has been asked here
in the past and I found the answer in that book. Richland Industries of
Richland Center Wisconsin made the powerblocks as well as the sleeves and
pistons for other tractors. Does anybody know anything about this company?
Are they still alive?"

"Richland Center Foundry Company

(608) 647-6121 1000 Foundry Dr E
Richland Center, WI