[AJD] JD AG CD's - DEAN

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Mar 14 20:32:25 PST 2005

If I can find the catalog. this will answer all the questions I think. I know it had the old,
and later updated CD's.
I'm on it tomorrow!
Greg
Dean, sounds like about the equivalent situation with my scanner. Although it's ready to go I
usually have it under about 6" of paper and catalogs so accessing it can be a problem.
We'll see what's up when I find the catalog
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Mar 14 16:37 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of