[AT] Modern Ford hydraulic problem - probably the same as older

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Mon Mar 14 22:22:36 PST 2005

HL, I would like to thank you publicly for helping me on this issue. I found
what had been done incorrectly as a result of the information you forwarded
to me. It is really quite interesting. The manual had a clue and some wrong
info that actually helped me understand what was going on. The person who
had chaged the hydraulic filter on my 4610 had removed the old  hydraulic
fluid (which turns out to be the differential/final drive fluid too) had
refilled the transmission and not the hydraulic fluid in the separate
compartment.... 8 gallons later it works fine.
        Grant Brians