[AJD] JD AG CD's - DEAN

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Mar 14 11:50:12 PST 2005

Greg:

I have a fax machine but I don't hook it up until I need it. I only have one
land phone line at the moment. If you get the info ready maybe with an
exchange of emails we can schedule a time to send the fax.

I guess an alternative would be to scan them and attach them to an email.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com