[AT] sickle grinder

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Mar 14 05:59:38 PST 2005

OK, Farmer, I agree that they can be sharpened, it's just that if you
really touch them up a lot, you're going to loose the serrations.  I'm
hard enough on sickle knives that the sections would get replaced before
they became smooth edged, but the top-serrated sections are definitely a
"horse of a different color."

My knowledge and experience is limited on their use.  What applications
are the top-serrated sections designed for?  Combining beans?

Larry