[AT] sickle grinder

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Mar 13 19:14:25 PST 2005

Well, head out to Goodland, Ron.  The one out there is only a day's
travel each way.  It's complete.  As a matter of fact, it has a lot more
hardware on it than the IH grinder I used to have.  But, I didn't look
closely enough at this one to see its brand or its price.

BTW, which style of serrated sections are you talking about?  I've
always ground the ones with the serrations on the bottom, but I notice
that top-serrated sections are also available, and I presume those
really can't be sharpened.

Larry