[AJD] JD AG CD's - 1996

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Mar 13 11:26:22 PST 2005

Does anyone have a list of 1996 vs later JD Parts Catalog's on CD's?

I'm aware of the following:

DB1285 - Combines
DB1286 - Harvesting and Harvesting Attachments
DB1287 - Hay & Forage
DB1288 - Hay & Forage II
DB1289 - Planting and Seeding
DB1290 - Tillage
DB1291 - Tillage II
DB1293 - Vintage tractors
DB1292 - NG Vintage Tractors
DB1294 - Material Handling/Other

Were the following CD's also made in 1996?

DB1275 - Combines
DB1278 - Hay & Forage
DB1280 - Tillage

If so, how are they different than the ones in the first listing? Something
new to understand. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

My present guess is that there was more PC's added and they later split the
CD's into two on each subject:

1275 was split into two CD's DB1285 & 1286
1278 was split into two CD's DB1287 & 1288
1280 was split into two CD's DB1290 & 1291

If my guess is right what was left out on the single CD versions?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com