[AT] OT request---Old Camera Info

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Mar 13 06:18:54 PST 2005

Charlie,

I had the pleasure of meeting Ken a few years ago and seeing his collection
of antique cameras.  He had an impressive display at the oldest tractor show
in the country... at Wauseon, OH.  He also had on display a lot of examples
of his work... antique pictures of antique equipment taken with his antique
cameras, a true artist!

George Willer
.