[Farmall] Searching for some info, upcoming sale update

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Sat Mar 12 11:20:07 PST 2005

I would not sell the posters at a Farm Sale.  They would bring the most
money at an IH only sale.
The National IHCC Sale will be in southern Ill this fall.  They should bring
goood money there.
It is very hard to estimate what posters will bring.  We had some bound
volumes of "Tractor Farming" at the Winter Convention sale that brought
$1200 and the cheapest ones brought close to $400.
Mike