[Farmall] Searching for some info, upcoming sale update

Wfsagriculture at aol.com Wfsagriculture at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 04:23:25 PST 2005

Robert,

     Thanks for the mail!  I will most certainly keep your sale in mind.  I'd
love a list of equipment to be offered at the sale.  As for the value of the
posters yes, they are most certainly worth a great deal of cash!  As for how
much exactly I'm not sure.  However, I will ask around and try to get a few
ideas about it for you.  I'll see what I can do!

     I'd like to have a partial listing of equipment to be offered, as well
as the date of the sale when you know so I can post it on our website and
mention it at our monthly club meeting.  Thanks!

Duane Williamson
_www.williamsburgfarmservice.com_ (http://www.williamsburgfarmservice.com)
_WFSagriculture at aol.com_ (mailto:WFSagriculture at aol.com)