[AT] ZTR's laughing

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Fri Mar 11 17:44:36 PST 2005

Way too fast for most lawns but if you have a large flat lawn there are many
better ways to spend your time than sitting for hours and hours and hours on
a slow riding mower and this machine will certainly get the job done in far
less time. I know that with my ZTR I can mow at a much faster speed than
with a riding mower and I get a better cut to boot.