[Farmall] 1960 Cub Lo Boy

Robert Jacobs carrowor2002 at att.net
Fri Mar 11 16:27:55 PST 2005

 I have a 1960 Farmall Cub Lo Boy up for sale.  Red, not the industrial
version.  Turf tires and 3 blade underbelly mower deck included.  The
tractor runs perfect with excellent oil pressure.  No smoke, no funny noises
and no apparent leaks of any kind.  The biggest problem with this tractor is
I don't have space for it and it could use a paint job,  not rusty but
somewhere down the chain of owners it was given a brush paint job.

Only thing this little gem needs is a set of front tires and tie rods.

Interested, curious???  E-mail me with questions.  I don't have pictures yet
because it's tarped on a cement pad and buried in snow at the moment.  Soon
as it warms I'll take pics.

I'm asking exactly what I paid for it.  $3500.00 and you pick it up or
arrange for transportation.  It may be possible for me to haul it to you for
expenses and mileage.

The tractor is located in Holland, Mi.  30 miles south of Grand Rapids.

Robert Jacobs
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!
Carrowor2002 at att.net