[AT] ztr

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Thu Mar 10 17:04:59 PST 2005

All the Hustlers I have seen are of commercial quality. Some companies are
coming out with cheapie ZTR's  aimed at the homeowner market and they are
usually priced around $3k. They have flimsy decks, smaller wheels, cheaper
motors, etc.(and probably cheaper hyd.motors & pumps). Most commercial ZTR's
I have seen seem to start at about $5k and go up from there. Scag and Exmark
are by far the most popular in my area based on what I see the commercial
lawn crews running. There is a newer machine I saw a bunch of last summer
called a Wright Sentar and I had 3 different landscapers tell me it is the
most comfortable ZTR they have ever run. Its a combination sit or stand
machine as is my Hustler Shortcut.
http://www.wrightmfg.com