[AT] ztr

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Thu Mar 10 16:22:11 PST 2005

Same here at my place. The wife hops on our ZTR and I get stuck with the
walk-behind. I have to almost  beg to get her to let me mow with it. Of
course I talked her into us needing it by telling her how she wouldn't have
her knees hurting so bad after mowing the way she did after using the
walk-behind. As far as she's concerned its HER mower. Now if I could just
convince her that she needs a Bridgeport and a TIG welder and a new deer
Mark