[AT] Q. for JD "experts"--or anyone.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Mar 10 03:10:18 PST 2005

Sounds like a typical "blown" head gasket to me. Not being a JD person,
there might be other causes unique to JD. I don't think it is a big deal
to replace, but you might want to try to figure out why it blew, to
avoid a repeat.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

He that is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell
and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. -Thomas Paine,
philosopher and writer (1737-1809)