[AT] ZTR's

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 17:22:42 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/9/2005 1:24:43 PM Central Standard Time,
gwill at toast.net writes:

I need
something my wife will willingly use for 3 1/2 acres.

George  Willer

I bought an old Hustler 6 ft ZTR mower at a sale about 15 years ago.   My
wife immediately loved it.  I have overhauled the 20 hp Kohler engine,  it was
not too good when I got it.  I need to replace the seals on it  now.  I have not
used it for a couple of years because I turn the sheep in  on the yard now.
They edge the fence a lot better.  We went from  taking 2 hours to mowing the
yard to 45 minutes.  You cannot beat them for  mowing and anything yhou ahve
to trun a lot with....

Cecil in OKla