[AT] Good tractor day

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Mar 9 16:00:06 PST 2005

I've heard the argument that chain is NOT OK to replace the top link for
safety reasons.  It's possible under the right conditions to find yourself
wearing the mower for a hat!  The stiff top link helps hold the mower down
if it hits an obstruction just right (wrong).  You can't count on the drive
shaft alone to save you.

George Willer