[AJD] Need parts for my G

bill gray billgrayalt at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 15:57:49 PST 2005

I am in the process of reassembling my 1951 G that I
have been reworking for about a year now. I think I
have all of the parts I need to finish the reassembly
with the exception of the following:
1) A 12 volt voltage regulator
2) The bottom plate (AA4013R) and the hold down clamp
   (AB3586) for the battery box
3) A generator bracket (F816R). The previous owner had
   destroyed mine by adapting it for use with and
   alternator

Any assistance in pointing me in the right direction
to find these parts would be very much appreciated.  I
have exhausted my local sources. I am sure as I will
have more questions for this group as I proceed
through the assembly process.

Bill Gray
Tifton 44 Bermuda Hay Operations
In Use John Deere 4000 and  430W
Rework in Progress John Deere 430T, Styled G