[AT] ZTR's

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Mar 9 11:10:52 PST 2005

Dave,

Among my collection of mowing outfits is a J.D. 110 that I couldn't even
consider mowing with.  Too narrow a cut, too little power, too slow speed,
and not nearly as maneuverable.  If my health permitted me to continue
mowing, I'd keep using either of my Fords with 6' finish mowers.  I need
something my wife will willingly use for 3 1/2 acres.

George Willer