[Steam-engine] German Rolling Mill Engines

FJL CRAMMOND fcrammond at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:00:45 PST 2005

Tobiashammer is a museum site and the rolling mill engine was brought in and
re-erected there for preservation. I don't know about Maxhuette. There is a
big zinc rolling mill engine preserved in the states  by the Stephenson
County Antique Engine Club. Look at www.steamengine.com.au
under steam,engines,"A Cooper Engine".It weighs in at 130 tons. US tons no
doubt.
Fred