[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 9 08:01:54 PST 2005

Are you practicing psychometry?  Or some other ESP skill.. ?? or are you
just guessing that some of us making comments on ZTR's have never used or
owned one?

I've used one at work..  It didn't work out for us and we ended up replacing
it with a cub cadet.  Too many warranty issues. And as for that, the dealer
finally told us that they would no longer warranty it if we used it to pull
with..

We cut our losses fast.  Besides... like I said in another post.  for the
price of a decent ztr.. you can get a decent rider mower, and trail mower..
and save money.. and have more cut width per pass..  I don't cut around lots
of trees or obstacles.. so I'm not seeing the full benefit of the ztr.  For
me.. it's alot of flat land mowing.. and my way to cut my mowing time down
was to jump from a 5' mower to a 10' mower.  Now that saved some time!.. and
If I want to cut 2"-3" sapplings  I can (grin).

Soundguy