[AT] ZTR's laughing

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 8 22:20:46 PST 2005

Kreig:

Did you not mean what you asked?

"...or have experiences (good or
bad) they can send to me?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com

From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of kreig
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:27 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: [AT] ZTR's laughing

I am laughing at all the comments about ZTR's, especially from those who
seem to have never driven one.

I know of a family with a ZTR which they use for everything, hauling woood
with a wagon, cutting grass( of course), snow blowers, and more.  They can
be multi use machines.  Most models come with a pin hitch in the back, same
as a regular mower.

When i operated the Demo 17 hp, 40 inch deck mower,  I was cutting 7" tall
winter grass, up a hill, at the 2" cut setting.  What happened?  The engine
started to bark like it was working, the only time it ever slowed down, and
then only a little.  Keep in mind, this cutting was done at full speed, 7
mph!!!  Some other ZTR machines can go faster.

The hours saved with a ZTR will give me an additional 4 hours per week for
other chores or maybe even a nap!!

Now i just have to make a decison on which model.

Kreig