[AT] OT - zero turn mowers

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:24:16 PST 2005

I have owned my Laser Z for one and one half seasons now, Charlie, and I am
pleased with it.  Many of the commercial lawn guys in our area use them. The
two features I would like that I do not have is a flip up deck, as John
Deere and some others now have, and some spring suspension for the driver
similar to the Ferris..  Living with a budget like most people, and perhaps
not doing enough research were my shortfalls.  All in all, I am still
pleased with what I have for what it cost.

Charlie V. in Western NY where we only have three days of summer anyway.